Classy high-necked front, sporty back: This racerback top perfectly matches our bras AUDREY, JACKIE and LEE, and is both a great choice to go with an elegant jacket or to make a stylish laid-back appearance. It is loose-fitting down to your hips, with a soft rolled hem finish. Absolutely eye-catching!
Our model wears top JEAN with: panty LAUREN black
Size advice: Any queries regarding your individual fit? Please just call +49 7232 7350733 or write a short message to email@example.com, we will be happy to help.
XS: 30A, 32AA, 32A (underbust: 65 – 71 cm, max. bust volume: 73 – 79 cm), S: 34AA, 34A, 36AA (underbust: 72 – 78 cm, max. bust volume: 80 – 86 cm), M: 32B, 36A, 38AA (underbust: 79 – 85 cm, max. bust volume: 87 – 93 cm), L: 34B, 38A, 40AA, 40A (underbust: 86 – 92 cm, max. bust volume: 94 – 100 cm).
Some care tips for your AIKYOU lingerie:
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Do not use fabric softener as it will damage anything stretchy.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Not all organic cotton is the same. Our long-staple premium quality will not only prove more durable, it practically won’t pill and will surprise you with a substantially thicker and softer hand feel (92% cotton, 8% elastane). In addition, it is Fairtrade certified.
- For our underwear, we ensure high sustainability standards. From the start, they have even been corresponding to the requirements of the GOTS seal (which we have, however, not acquired).
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. With this in mind, we always do our best – without claiming to be perfect. Our brand AIKYOU, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.