Your order doesn't fit or you don't like it? No problem, you can send your AIKYOU purchase back to us up to 14 days upon delivery of the merchandise. We will then refund the respective amount paid (also within 14 days, and via your chosen payment method). Equally, if you would like a different size or colour, simply return the item to us. We will then retransfer your money, and you please simply place a new order.
For returns, we can only accept non-faulty items that are in their original condition, have not been worn, altered or washed, with all tags and care labels attached. Please also try on all articles over your own underwear and avoid make-up traces. Articles which have been washed or damaged cannot be returned.
Returning an item works as simple as this
- On the back of your delivery note you will find our return form.
- Please fill it in and enclose it with your return.
- You can also use this form as your declaration of revocation.
Returns within Germany
- Within Germany, you can send back your returns free of charge via DHL.
- Please click on this link: DHL returns portal
- Enter your sender address there (our recipient address will be inserted automatically).
- DHL generates a digital DHL label. Please print it out, stick it on your return package, and hand it in at your local post office or a DHL packing station free of charge.
You may, of course, use a different shipping method of your own choice at your own cost. However, we recommend some form of registered return mail, since we will not be able to refund you for merchandise which has not been delivered to us. For returns sent without prepaid postage, we reserve the right to charge you for any additional costs occurring.
Returns within the EU/rest of world
For any returns, postage is to be paid by the customer. We recommend some form of registered return mail, since we will not be able to refund you for merchandise which has not been delivered to us.
Returns should be addressed to:
Within 14 days upon arrival of your returns shipment, we will refund the merchandise value via the same payment method you originally used to make your purchase.