A beautiful back can delight. And a beautiful derrière, too. The adorable pattern of this slip cuts a first-class figure – front and back. Sits low on the hip and cheekily blends a hipster with a string. The slightly transparent tulle inset adds a defined feminine touch – tender to the skin and simply sexy.
Our model wears panty COCO with: bra AUDREY black and white, MIA rosegrey
|Colour:||black, white, rosegrey|
|Size:||XS, S, M, L|
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Our organic cotton is Fairtrade certified (92% cotton, 8% elastane).
- We are currently in the certification process for the GOTS standard, which places the highest demands on working and environmental conditions for the materials used.
- For materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we require, we have opted for high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. The name of our brand, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.