Sexy and so cool: With its transparent triangles, this bra is simply awesome. The fine mesh fabric not only accentuates the style, but also feels wonderfully light to the skin! We have combined this design with a soft, wide underbust band. The shimmering satin trims are continued in the double adjustable straps. And so this bra looks just so dashing on every small bust. Once slipped on, you won’t want to take it off anymore!
Slip-on bra: This triangle bra for small sizes is amazingly soft, the straps are adjustable, and all materials are flexible and mould to your body. Since we love small busts just the way they are, our timeless design comes without any side-stays, push-ups or underwires. And it needs no hooks on the back, but is simply to slip on: so no more pinching - that is what makes AIKYOU so pleasant to wear.
Our model wears bra CARA with: panty LAUREN white
|Size:||XS, S, M, L|
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Our organic cotton is Fairtrade certified (92% cotton, 8% elastane).
- For our underwear, we ensure high sustainability standards. From the start, they have even been corresponding to the requirements of the GOTS seal (which we have, however, not acquired).
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. The name of our brand, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.