Two in one: a sophisticated bralette combined with a soft and graceful camisole – designed for all who love bra tops. We enhanced the underbust band and the décolleté with shiny satin for a classy, feminine touch. In order to make this style suitable for wide necklines, the delicate straps have been placed farther to the side. And since we want everything to be as comfy as possible, we tailored the length of the top down to the hip.
All materials of this bra top are perfectly flexible, mold to the body and feel pleasant to the skin. Since we think small busts are gorgeous just as they are, this timeless design comes without any side-stays, push-ups or underwires: no more pinching, and this makes AIKYOU so comfortable to wear!
Our model wears top ZOE with: panty LAUREN black and rosegrey
|Size:||XS, S, M, L|
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Our organic cotton is Fairtrade certified (92% cotton, 8% elastane).
- We are currently in the certification process for the GOTS standard, which places the highest demands on working and environmental conditions for the materials used.
- For materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we require, we have opted for high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. The name of our brand, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.