Based on our bra STELLA, this enchanting model creates a delightful feminine feel and accentuates your décolleté. Delicately structured tulle forms a second layer on top of opaque fabric. On the inside, it is fitted with discreet pockets for breast prostheses. Providing extra comfort for sensitive post-surgery skin, all seams are made to be extremely soft, while the clasp at the back is cushioned and ultra-flat, too. Of course, any woman can wear this bra. For instance, you may use the pockets to insert pads in order to hide too visible nipples. Incredibly smooth and quite alluring.
Paddable: As for freezing nipples, here you have the option to insert paddings on your own. Equally, you can fit in small breast prostheses for AA and A cups. Due to the individually differing needs regarding the size, material, or thickness of such paddings, these are not included!
Size advice: Any queries regarding your individual fit? Please just call +49 7232 7350733 or write a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help.
XL: 80 B, 95AA, 95A (underbust: 93 – 99 cm, max.bust volume: 100 – 106 cm).
|Size:||XS, L, XL|
Some care tips for your AIKYOU lingerie:
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Do not use fabric softener as it will damage anything stretchy.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Not all organic cotton is the same. Our long-staple premium quality will not only prove more durable, it practically won’t pill and will surprise you with a substantially thicker and softer hand feel. Our fabric consists of 92 % cotton (natural fibres from controlled organic farming) and of 8 % elastane. All of our cotton is farmed by Fairtrade producers and is certified and traded according to Fairtrade standards.
- For our underwear, we ensure high sustainability standards. From the start, those have been corresponding to the requirements of well-known textile sustainability seals, which we have, however, not acquired. The administrative effort and costs involved are, in our opinion, not appropriate. Instead we prefer to invest directly in the quality of our materials.
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. With this in mind, we always do our best – without claiming to be perfect. Our brand AIKYOU, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.