Based on our bra STELLA, this enchanting model creates a delightful feminine feel and accentuates your décolleté. Delicately structured tulle forms a second layer on top of opaque fabric. On the inside, it is fitted with discreet pockets for breast prostheses. Providing extra comfort for sensitive post-surgery skin, all seams are made to be extremely soft, while the clasp at the back is cushioned and ultra-flat, too. Of course, any woman can wear this bra. For instance, you may use the pockets to insert pads in order to hide too visible nipples. Incredibly smooth and quite alluring.
Paddable: As for freezing nipples, here you have the option to insert paddings on your own. Equally, you can fit in small breast prostheses for AA and A cups. Due to the individually differing needs regarding the size, material, or thickness of such paddings, these are not included!
|Size:||XS, L, XL|
Some care tips for your AIKYOU lingerie:
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Do not use fabric softener as it will damage anything stretchy.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Our organic cotton is Fairtrade certified (92% cotton, 8% elastane).
- For our underwear, we ensure high sustainability standards. From the start, they have even been corresponding to the requirements of the GOTS seal (which we have, however, not acquired).
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. The name of our brand, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.