An extravagant bra combining opaque diamond shapes and transparent triangles into a fascinating look. Its novel, graceful design at the back and sides creates a truly flattering effect. The front closure is a silver-coloured trinket, a half-open ring, simply to be slid in. It can be reversed and worn according to your own style – on one side it is further adorned with sparkling crystals. Wonderfully feminine!
This triangle bra for small breasts is both feminine and sexy. All materials are especially flexible, mold to the body and feel pleasant to the skin. The straps can be adjusted. Since we think small busts are gorgeous just as they are, this timeless design comes without any side-stays, hooks at the back, push-ups or underwires: so there is no more pinching, and this makes AIKYOU so comfy to wear!
Size advice: Any queries regarding your individual fit? Please just call +49 7232 7350733 or write a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help.
XS: 30A, 32AA, 32A (underbust: 65 – 71 cm, max. bust volume: 73 – 79 cm), S: 30B, 34AA, 34A, 36AA (underbust: 72 – 78 cm, max. bust volume: 80 – 86 cm), M: 32B, 36A, 38AA (underbust: 79 – 85 cm, max. bust volume: 87 – 93 cm), L: 34B, 38A, 40AA, 40A (underbust: 86 – 92 cm, max. bust volume: 94 – 100 cm).
|Size:||XS, S, M, L|
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Do not use fabric softener as it will damage anything stretchy.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
- Not all organic cotton is the same. Our long-staple premium quality will not only prove more durable, it practically won’t pill and will surprise you with a substantially thicker and softer hand feel. Our fabric consists of 92 % cotton (natural fibres from controlled organic farming) and of 8 % elastane. All of our cotton is farmed by Fairtrade producers and is certified and traded according to Fairtrade standards. The fabric is knitted, dyed, and cut in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany, before our undies are sewn in Croatia in a Fairtrade-certified workshop.
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Our underwear is Fairtrade certified (for our organic cotton), has been tested according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, and qualifies as PETA-Approved Vegan. On principle, sustainability has never been a marketing trend for us, but always a matter of course. And there is so much more to it than just certifications. We handle all resources responsibly, and follow this mindset both professionally and in our private lives. With this in mind, we always do our best – without claiming to be perfect. Our brand AIKYOU, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.