An extravagant bra combining opaque diamond shapes and transparent triangles into a fascinating look. Its novel, graceful design at the back and sides creates a truly flattering effect. The front closure is a silver-coloured trinket, a half-open ring, simply to be slid in. It can be reversed and worn according to your own style – on one side it is further adorned with sparkling crystals. Wonderfully feminine!
This wireless soft bra for small busts is both feminine and sexy. All materials are especially flexible, mold to the body and feel pleasant to the skin. The straps can be adjusted. Since we think small busts are gorgeous just as they are, this timeless design comes without any side-stays, hooks at the back, push-ups or underwires: so there is no more pinching, and this makes AIKYOU so comfy to wear!
|Size:||XS, S, M, L|
Some care tips for your AIKYOU lingerie:
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Do not use fabric softener as it will damage anything stretchy.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Not all organic cotton is the same. Our long-staple premium quality will not only prove more durable, it practically won’t pill and will surprise you with a substantially thicker and softer hand feel (92% cotton, 8% elastane). In addition, it is Fairtrade certified.
- For our underwear, we ensure high sustainability standards. From the start, they have even been corresponding to the requirements of the GOTS seal (which we have, however, not acquired).
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. With this in mind, we always do our best – without claiming to be perfect. Our brand AIKYOU, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.