Based on our bra AUDREY, this fabulous model is perfect for racerback tops, with a head-turning back made of delicately patterned tulle. The cups have been fitted with discreet pockets for breast prostheses. All seams are extremely soft and provide comfort for sensitive post-surgery skin. Easy to put on, it has got a front closure with a hook cushioned on the inside. The front and sides cover your bust nicely and offer excellent support. Since the adjustable straps come together at the back, you will hardly feel them, and they won’t slide off your shoulder. A bra which can, of course, be worn by any woman. Should you feel your nipples are a bit too visible, this model will suit you as well: simply insert your own pads into the pockets. But the showstopper element of this bra is and remains its gorgeous back – a true eye-catcher!
Paddable: As for freezing nipples, here you have the option to insert paddings on your own. Equally, you can fit in small breast prostheses for AA and A cups. Due to the individually differing needs regarding the size, material, or thickness of such paddings, these are not included!
|Size:||XS, S, M, L, XL|
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Our organic cotton is Fairtrade certified (92% cotton, 8% elastane).
- For our underwear, we ensure high sustainability standards. From the start, they have even been corresponding to the requirements of the GOTS seal (which we have, however, not acquired).
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. The name of our brand, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.