Delicate and simply looking wonderful: this bandeau bra is great to wear, with its finely contoured non-see-through front in combination with transparent mesh. The widely-set, slim straps can be adjusted, and nicely complement the supportive bandeau shape. This makes the bra ideal for wide necklines – but also a charming eye-catcher underneath transparent tops. Entirely without any closures or side-stays you simply slip it on – to feel super comfy and feminine.
Slip-on bra: This bandeau bra for small sizes is amazingly soft, the straps can be adjusted, and all materials are flexible and mould to your body. Since we love small busts just the way they are, our timeless design comes without any side-stays, push-ups or underwires. And it needs no hooks on the back, but is simply to slip on: so no more pinching - that is what makes AIKYOU so pleasant to wear.
Our model wears bra SOFIA with: panty LAUREN black
Size advice: Any queries regarding your individual fit? Please just call +49 7232 7350733 or write a short message to email@example.com, we will be happy to help.
XS: 30A, 32AA, 32A (underbust: 65 – 71 cm, max. bust volume: 73 – 79 cm), S: 34AA, 34A, 36AA (underbust: 72 – 78 cm, max. bust volume: 80 – 86 cm), M: 32B, 36A, 38AA (underbust: 79 – 85 cm, max. bust volume: 87 – 93 cm), L: 34B, 38A, 40AA, 40A (underbust: 86 – 92 cm, max. bust volume: 94 – 100 cm).
|Size:||XS, S, M, L|
Some care tips for your AIKYOU lingerie:
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Do not use fabric softener as it will damage anything stretchy.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Not all organic cotton is the same. Our long-staple premium quality will not only prove more durable, it practically won’t pill and will surprise you with a substantially thicker and softer hand feel (92% cotton, 8% elastane). In addition, it is Fairtrade certified.
- Our transparent mesh tulle is made in Europe from 70 % polyamide and 30 % elastane.
- For our underwear, we ensure high sustainability standards. From the start, they have even been corresponding to the requirements of the GOTS seal (which we have, however, not acquired).
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. With this in mind, we always do our best – without claiming to be perfect. Our brand AIKYOU, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.