Finally, a bra like a bikini! This bra for small cups is as sexy as a triangle bikini, but much more comfortable to wear due to its soft material! The back is formed by a smooth elastic underbust band. At the front, the triangles are skimpy-cut, yet elegant. Thus, the reduced design makes small busts simply look great. Stylish eye-catcher: the puristic front closure. Wonderfully light, awesome bikini style, even for 32AA bras!
This wireless soft bra for small busts is both feminine and sexy. All materials are especially flexible, mold to the body and feel pleasant to the skin. The straps can be adjusted. Since we think small busts are gorgeous just as they are, this timeless design comes without any side-stays, hooks at the back, push-ups or underwires: so there is no more pinching, and this makes AIKYOU so comfy to wear!
Our model wears bra PATTI Limited Edition with: panty JODIE Limited Edition
|Size:||XS, S, M, L|
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Our organic cotton is Fairtrade certified (92% cotton, 8% elastane).
- For our underwear, we ensure high sustainability standards. From the start, they have even been corresponding to the requirements of the GOTS seal (which we have, however, not acquired).
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. The name of our brand, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.