This wonderfully body-hugging bra is all about feeling great, so that’s why we made even the underbust band from finest organic cotton, incredibly soft to the touch! A puristic look, yet totally feminine, with shiny straps as a charming eyecatcher. Right from the very first time you slip it on, it will make you feel free and easy – a style which perfectly matches every occasion on any day.
Slip-on bra: This paddable soft bra for small boobs is amazingly soft, the straps can be adjusted, and all materials are flexible and mould to your body. Since we love small busts just the way they are, our timeless design comes without any side-stays, push-ups or underwires. And it needs no hooks on the back, but is simply to slip on: so no more pinching - that is what makes AIKYOU so pleasant to wear.
Paddable: As for freezing nipples, here you have the option to insert paddings on your own. Equally, you can fit in small breast prostheses for AA and A cups. Due to the individually differing needs regarding the size, material, or thickness of such paddings, these are not included!
Our model wears bra LUCY with: panty LAUREN rosegrey
Size advice: Any queries regarding your individual fit? Please just call +49 7232 7350733 or write a short message to email@example.com, we will be happy to help.
XS: 30A, 32AA, 32A (underbust: 65 – 71 cm, max. bust volume: 73 – 79 cm), S: 34AA, 34A, 36AA (underbust: 72 – 78 cm, max. bust volume: 80 – 86 cm), M: 32B, 36A, 38AA (underbust: 79 – 85 cm, max. bust volume: 87 – 93 cm), L: 34B, 38A, 40AA, 40A (underbust: 86 – 92 cm, max. bust volume: 94 – 100 cm).
|Size:||XS, S, M, L|
Some care tips for your AIKYOU lingerie:
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Do not use fabric softener as it will damage anything stretchy.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Not all organic cotton is the same. Our long-staple premium quality will not only prove more durable, it practically won’t pill and will surprise you with a substantially thicker and softer hand feel. Our fabric consists of 92 % cotton (natural fibres from controlled organic farming) and of 8 % elastane. All of our cotton is farmed by Fairtrade producers and is certified and traded according to Fairtrade standards.
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Our underwear is Fairtrade certified (for our organic cotton), has been tested according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, and qualifies as PETA-Approved Vegan. On principle, sustainability has never been a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. And there is so much more to it than just certifications. We handle all resources responsibly, and follow this mindset both professionally and in our private lives. With this in mind, we always do our best – without claiming to be perfect. Our brand AIKYOU, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.