Show your shoulders: Starting from an AA cup, this bra is just made for racerback tops - no more peeping straps! Seen from the front, its silver-coloured clasp creates a self-confident and elegant look But the back, with its seductive, delicately patterned tulle inset, will be turning heads! Made from wonderfully soft material it ensures a great appearance even if you need a small 34AA bra.
Bra with front closure: This soft bra for small busts is amazingly comfy, the straps can be adjusted, and all materials are flexible and mould to your body. Since we love small busts just the way they are, our timeless design comes without any side-stays, push-ups or underwires. And it needs no hooks on the back, but has a front closure: so no more pinching - that is what makes AIKYOU so pleasant to wear.
Our model wears bra AUDREY with: panty COCO black and white, EMMA rosegrey
|Colour:||black, white, rosegrey|
|Size:||XS, S, M, L|
Some care tips for your AIKYOU lingerie:
- Please do not pull at any lace parts – tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
- Always wash your AIKYOU undies in a laundry bag at 40 °C. In this way you protect the fine fibres and also the filigree closures and accessories.
- Do not use fabric softener as it will damage anything stretchy.
- Never put AIKYOU in a dryer, this will harm the soft materials.
Thank you so much. We hope you will love wearing AIKYOU!
And these are our materials:
- Our organic cotton is Fairtrade certified (92% cotton, 8% elastane).
- For our underwear, we ensure high sustainability standards. From the start, they have even been corresponding to the requirements of the GOTS seal (which we have, however, not acquired).
- Materials which can’t yet be sourced sustainably in the quality we want are made of high-grade polyamide-elastane blends from European production.
- You can enjoy our colours for a long time: they are intense, luminous and long-lasting - but also dyed in an environmentally friendly way.
- All materials are tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and are non-allergenic.
- Closures and adjusters are made of die-cast zinc, are also tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and are nickel-free and non-allergenic.
Sustainability - that was never a marketing trend for us, but always a matter close to our heart. We handle all resources responsibly. For us, this is not just a question of labels and certifications. It goes far beyond that. We live this claim both professionally and in our private lives. The name of our brand, inspired by a Japanese female name, exactly expresses this attitude: it translates as "love and respect".
Please read more about our detailed sustainability activities here.